Since 2015, The 5th Ticket has been providing our guests with an innovative culinary experience that we call “approachable dining” in an atmosphere that welcomes all. With our contemporary design, the vibe at the 5th Ticket, reflects its social, dynamic and stylish nature and attracts people from all different ages and backgrounds.
From the more daring palette to the cautious culinary connoisseur, our menu has something for everyone. It’s refined, comfort food where each guest is treated like a star and leaves looking forward to their next visit. No matter the occasion, The 5th Ticket offers a unique gastronomic experience and mind-blowing drinks, whether you are with colleagues, family, your significant other or a group of good friends. Our inviting culture creates an atmosphere that encourages you to let loose, take a load off and have fun!
The 5th Ticket is the perfect place for those special and important occasions. Whether it’s for a dinner for two, special event, or a business meeting, we offer a creative menu capturing real flavours and diversity of choices from different cultural backgrounds.
Our goal is to expand The 5th Ticket experience in promising neighbourhoods across Canada. We are looking for passionate individuals like us that like to work hard but also have fun!
Joining The 5th Ticket adventure is a tremendous opportunity! Our well-established and knowledgeable team has many years of experience in hospitality operations and supplies constant support to our franchise partners. We make sure that our partners are well supported in order to maintain a high level of quality and deliver The 5th Ticket experience – the one our clientele expects to find at each and every one of our restaurants.
The 5th Ticket team will accompany you through all the steps of construction from preliminary layout to opening day and beyond. We share our expertise and experience with you to fulfill your dream of opening your very own restaurant!
1. Submit your franchise request online at thefifthticket.com
2. We will send you a formal application form to complete and send back
3. Our development team will review your application internally – don’t worry we are all really nice people
4. Once you have been pre-qualified, we will set up an introductory meeting to meet our development team
5. If you like us and we like you, we sign on the dotted line and you become a The Fifth Ticket franchise partner
6. We start looking at potential real estate options with you
7. Once we agree on a great location, we help you secure your financing and start construction
8. Now the fun part starts… training and pre-opening festivities!
9. Grand Opening of your own The Fifth Ticket restaurant!
what’s the fine print?